Join us for Town Hall!
This week we'll be focusing on how to get business done in summer 2020, plus discussing topics in regional breakout sessions.
We'll start all together for the first 20 minutes to talk about "What’s Happening Now: Confronting the Challenges." Then, for the remaining 40 minutes, we'll break out into 6 different discussion groups by region to share stories and business challenges.
The 6 discussion group regions are:
- Northeast (NY, NJ, PA, DE, MD, MA, RI, ME, VT, DC, NH, CT)
- Florida & Southeast (VA, WV, NC, SC, FL, GA, AL, AR, LA, MS, KN, KY, TN)
- California & Pacific Northwest (CA, WA, OR, ID, AK)
- Texas & Southwest (TX, NV, CO, NM, AZ, UT, OK, HI)
- Midwest (IL, IA, KS, MI, MN, MO, NE, ND, SD, WI, MT, WY, OH, IN)
- Canada (all provinces)
During registration, you'll be prompted to select your sessions. First choose the general session "What’s Happening Now: Confronting the Challenges." Then, select one of the regional breakout discussions.
Inman Town Halls are a new series of informal conversations with real estate leaders and members of the Inman community, all born of and reacting to this moment in time.